ORNK is a pluralistic voice owned by participants.
1) ORNK broadcasts radio programs prepared by our producers to listeners in North Korea.
2) ORNK encourages participation. Anyone can participate in our programming. Anyone who wants to deliver his/her voice to the North Koreans is welcome.
3) ORNK is based on pluralism. Messages delivered to the North belong to the participants. ORNK is not limited to any political, economic, social, cultural or religious sphere. Any message can be broadcasted so long as it does not violate intellectual property rights and ethical regulations on international broadcasting.
4) ORNK supports true reconciliation between North and South Korea. Sincere conversation is necessary for that to occur. We provide opportunities for heartfelt conversation between the brethren in North and South Korea and the global community.
5) ORNK also provides consulting service about broadcasting to the North Koreans. If anyone is interested in broadcasting
to the North Koreans but does not know how, we are always ready to help you.